Home > Items where Subject is "N Communication, information and education > Educational level > Primary education level"
|Up a level|
National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, National Drug Research Institute. (2014) Illegal drugs: what you need to know. Teacher version. ,National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre. 21 p.
Alcohol and Drug Education and Prevention Information Service. (2014) Quality standards for effective alcohol and drug education. ,Alcohol and Drug Education and Prevention Information Service. 24 p.
(2012) Effectiveness Bank Bulletin. [The good behavour game; classroom management technique]. ,Drug and Alcohol Findings. Drug and Alcohol Findings, 15 Mar
Children's Rights Alliance. (2012) Report card 2012. Children's Rights Alliance, Dublin .
Share, Michelle and McCarthy, Sandra (2011) The Early Learning Initiative’s Stretch to Learn Programme: baseline evaluation in primary schools in the Dublin Docklands. Children's Research Centre, Dublin .
Ireland. Department of Education and Science Evaluation Support and Research Unit. (2009) Social, Personal and Health Education (SPHE) in the primary school. Department of Education and Science, Dublin .
421. Deputy Catherine Byrne asked the Minister for Education and Science the number of schools in Dublin and countrywide participating in drug awareness programmes; the programmes that are being used. [27548/07]. (06 Nov 2007)
8. Deputy Martin Ferris asked the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the additional funding he is considering making available to allow for the introduction of new services and the expansion of existing services to address the drugs crisis and in particular the cocaine emergency in view of the tour of the local drugs task force areas conducted over the summer 2007. [21095/07]. (27 Sep 2007)
168. Mr. Penrose asked the Minister for Education and Science Information Zoom if, in view on the extent and complexity of the drug problem here and the importance of education as a strategy to prevent misuse, the dedicated support provided by the Walk Tall programme support service will be made available to all teachers in the long term as part of their continuing professional development. [5917/07]. (15 Feb 2007)
Writen Answers. Drug Abuse in Schools. (28 Nov 2006)
(2006) Analysis of school attendance data at primary and post-primary levels for 2004-2005. National Education Welfare Board, Dublin .
463. Mr. Crowe asked the Minister for Education and Science the effectiveness of the drug prevention education programmes in our schools here; if they have been rolled out to all schools; her plans to revise these programmes based on findings of international best practice. [17846/06]. (16 May 2006)
180. Mr. Penrose asked the Minister for Education and Science when her Department will complete the amended action 32 and in doing so extend to primary and special schools in areas of disadvantage outside of the local drugs taskforce areas, the supports offered by the walk tall programme support service. [17762/06]. (11 May 2006)
Mentor UK Alcohol Misuse Prevention Awards Scheme. (06 Mar 2006)
McKeown, Kieran (2006) Promoting mental health in primary school: evaluation of a mental health intervention in a disadvantaged primary school in Dublin. Mounttown Neighbourhood Youth and Family Project, Dublin .
Weir, Susan (2004) Analysis of school attendance data at primary and post-primary levels for 2003/2004. Report to the National Educational Welfare Board. Educational Research Centre, Dublin .
Collins, Bernie (2004) Community-based substance misuse prevention courses in primary schools: a study survey, analysis and recommendations. Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Local Drug Task Force, Dublin .
Quinn, Marian and Share, Michelle (2003) Smoke free Leitrim: evaluation of a school-based smoking education programme. North Western Health Board .
Drugs Awareness Programme. (2003) Prevention of drug misuse for sixth class (primary school), district A north Dublin suburb. Crosscare, Dublin .
Millar, David (2003) Review of records of in-service training for teachers of SPHE: February 2001 to April 2003. SPHE Support Service, Dublin .
Drugs Awareness Programme. (2002) Inchicore national school education and prevention project. Crosscare, Dublin .
Nic Lughadha, Colma (2000) Catholic Youth Care drug education and prevention programme for primary schools. Facilitators guidelines. Catholic Youth Care, Dublin .
Killinarden Drug Primary Prevention Group. (2000) Killinarden Drug Primary Prevention Group: project report. Killinarden Drug Primary Prevention Group, Dublin . (Unpublished)
Ireland. Department of Education and Science. (1999) Social, personal & health education. Primary school cirruculum. Stationery Office, Dublin .
Ireland. Department of Education and Science. (1999) Social, personal and health education: teacher guidelines. Primary school curriculum. Stationery Office, Dublin .
Morgan, Mark (1999) Awareness FC drugs prevention programme: an evaluation. Finglas Youth Service, Dublin .
Cullen, Barry (1997) Educational support project (ESP) review report. The Children's Centre, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin .
National Crime Prevention Council . (1993) McGruff's elementary drug prevention activity book. National Crime Prevention Council , Arlington, US.