Home > The HRB National Drugs Library
The HRB National Drugs Library facilitates the use of research-based knowledge in decision-making by those working in the area of problem substance use in Ireland.Search our repository of Irish drug, alcohol and tobacco-related research and discover our other valuable resources.
The library is open Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 4.00 pm. If you are planning to visit contact us at 01 2345175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tools for assessing value for money for alcohol and drug
- Melting the iceberg of fear: a collective response to
- Courts service annual report 2015.
Sign up for:
- Could Irish festivalgoers be allowed to test illegal (25 Jul 2016)
- 'Ireland is behind the times': Should cannabis be (24 Jul 2016)
- The global-market links of Ireland’s drugs scourge. (23 Jul 2016)