Home > The HRB National Drugs Library
The HRB National Drugs Library facilitates the use of research-based knowledge in decision-making by those working in the area of problem substance use in Ireland.Search our repository of Irish drug, alcohol and tobacco-related research and discover our other valuable resources.
The library is open Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 4.00 pm. If you are planning to visit contact us at 01 2345175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developing inside: transforming prison for young adults. A
- Perspectives on drugs: comorbidity of substance use and
- Perspectives on drugs: cocaine trafficking to Europe.
Sign up for:
- HRB publish latest drug treatment figures. (31 May 2016)
- Anti-smoking group criticises delay in introducing (31 May 2016)
- Dealers with cash amounts of €1,000 to be targeted in (31 May 2016)