Home > The HRB National Drugs Library
The HRB National Drugs Library facilitates the use of research-based knowledge in decision-making by those working in the area of problem substance use in Ireland.Search our repository of Irish drug, alcohol and tobacco-related research and discover our other valuable resources.
The library is open Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 4.00 pm. If you are planning to visit contact us at 01 2345175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garda recorded crime statistics 2010 - 2014.
- Implementing a health led approach to drug use - speakers
- The role of alcohol dependency in deaths among people with
Sign up for:
- Forget ceol agus craic - we need to fix our problem (09 Dec 2016)
- E-cigarettes 'not safe' for young and can lead to (09 Dec 2016)
- Public ‘must wake up’ to cancer risk from excessive (08 Dec 2016)