Home > The National Documentation Centre on Drug Use
The National Documentation Centre on Drug Use (NDC) is a unique Irish library. Search our repository of Irish drug, alcohol and tobacco-related research and discover our other valuable resources..
The library is open Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 4.00 pm. If you are planning to visit contact us at 01 2345175 or email@example.com
- Rotunda hospital. Clinical report 2014.
- Garda recorded crime statistics 2009 - 2013.
- Comorbidity of substance use and mental disorders in
Sign up for:
- Mind and meaning: decriminalising drugs. (01 Dec 2015)
- Taking the initiative in facing up to alcohol addictio (01 Dec 2015)
- Measure to divert low-level offences outside courts. (30 Nov 2015)