Skip Page Header

Home > 25-year-old man died after taking little known synthetic drug in Clare pub.

[thejournal.ie] , Deegan, Gordon 25-year-old man died after taking little known synthetic drug in Clare pub. (27 Mar 2018)

URL: http://www.thejournal.ie/drug-clare-inquest-392730...

The man’s friend also took the drug, which he told an inquest looked like “crushed glass”. A toxicology report presented to the Coroner’s Court in Ennis showed that he had taken the synthetic drug, PMMA.


Repository Staff Only: item control page