To help you get the most value from our website we have created instructional videos. Each video is a few minutes long and is divided into separate sections for easy navigation.
Want to make the most of the library's resource on problem drug use in Ireland? This guide explains how to best avail of our open-access factsheets, data on drug use, treatment and deaths; with quick access to national reports and strategy documents.
2. HRB National Drugs Library video guide 2: How to use our simple search [4:55 minutes]
Want to find an article, report, video or other item in our collection? This guide explains how to use the simple search function to find the information you are looking for on the library website.
3. HRB National Drugs Library guide video 3: How to search by subject [2:09 minutes]
Interested in a particular topic? This guide explains how to find specific subjects on the HRB National Drugs Library.
4. HRB National Drugs Library guide video 4: How to use our advanced search [5:35 minutes]
How can I find the right literature for my research? How do I narrow down my results? This guide explains how to perform advance searches and refine your results on the HRB National Drugs Library website.
5. HRB National Drugs Library guide video 5: Manage advanced search results [2:46 minutes]
Overwhelmed by your search results? This guide explains how to manage advanced searches in the HRB National Drugs Library, by demonstrating how to filter, sort and save your searches.
6. HRB National Drugs Library video guide 6: Interactive tables [6:02 minutes]
Want to access detailed data on alcohol and other drug treatment in Ireland? Want to create your own tables and charts with the latest data? This guide explains how to access and use our up-to-date treatment data tables.
Interested in learning some top tips for conducting research? Want to know more about our extensive online collection of Irish and European drug and alcohol data? This video explains how to best use the research evidence resource, which provides access to useful information for researchers, students, and others interested in the library collection.