Home > The HRB National Drugs Library
The HRB National Drugs Library facilitates the use of research-based knowledge in decision-making by those working in the area of problem substance use in Ireland.Search our repository of Irish drug, alcohol and tobacco-related research and discover our other valuable resources.
The library is open Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 4.00 pm. If you are planning to visit contact us at 01 2345175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- European Facility Survey Questionnaire (EFSQ) package.
- Shake ‘N Bake: the migration of ‘pervitin’ to Ireland.
- The dynamic landscape of novel psychoactive substance (NPS)
Sign up for:
- Customs seize 15k litres of laundered fuel and almost (24 Mar 2017)
- How our teens are getting 'high' online - as they (23 Mar 2017)
- Minister Catherine Byrne presses on with injecting (23 Mar 2017)