PDF (Safer injecting guide)
- Published Version
This guide is aimed at people who inject drugs to help reduce some of the problems caused by injecting.
• Information on safer injecting practices and types of injecting.
• Advice on how to find a vein and the equipment that should be used.
• Recommendations on how to best care for your veins, avoiding vein damage and when you may need to seek help.
• Strategies for coping with overdose and information on HIV and hepatitis (Hep) B & C.
• Suggestions of alternatives to injecting and advice in relation to poly drug use.
• Finally, there are details of where you can get further information.
|Publisher:||Merchants Quay Ireland|
|Corporate Creators:||Merchants Quay Ireland|
|Place of Publication:||Dublin|
|Accession Number:||HRB (Electronic Only)|
|Subjects:||T Demographic Characteristics > Intravenous / injecting drug user|
VA Geographic area > Europe > Ireland
J Health care, prevention and rehabilitation > AOD prevention > AOD use harm reduction
Repository Staff Only: item control page